In the final Ivy men's regular season match, Columbia traveled to Harvard to wind up the regular season pool play and conclude the 3rd season of the Ivy Men's Rugby Conference. After defeating Columbia 46-14, Harvard (4-3) sits at 4th in the top tier behind perfect Dartmouth (7-0) and Brown and Princeton, both 5-2.
The win gives the Crimson a winning 4-3 record going into the Ivy Playoffs next April.
- Harvard Rugby vs Columbia has started
- 10 Gabe Cunningham breaks through Columbia line and offloads to 13 Will Peck. Peck scores unconverted try. 5-0
- Jonathan Rossi scores a try. 9 Jaime Zobel converts. 12-0 Harvard
- 13 Will Peck scores his 2nd try of the day. Zobel converts 19-0
- 19-0 Harvard at the half
- 10 Cunningham scores an unconverted try. 24-0 Harvard
- 7 Obi Okwara scores an unconverted try. 29-0
- 8 Alex Cunha scores a try. Zobel converts 36-0
- 13 Will Peck scores an unconverted try. 41-0 Harvard #hat trick
- Columbia scores a converted try 41-7
- 15 Jonathan kola scores an unconverted try. 46-7
- Columbia scores a converted try. 46-14
- Final score: Harvard 46 - Columbia 14
Columbia (1-5), with an opening season victory over runner up Brown to their credit, look to reverse a confounding string of losses the rest of the way; and a win over Harvard (who fell to Brown 20-17 on October 1st) would allow them to finish third in the Tier II. If the Lions could manage to earn a bonus point in a win, they could actually tie Yale as runner up in Tier II with 9 table points.