2019 Fall Ivy Rugby Conference Men’s Schedule
Penn 7s Team
The men's 2019 fall schedule is now available to view and download.
Match scores and schedule changes and times (when available) will be updated on this page.
Columbia @ Brown
Cornell @ Harvard
Penn @ Yale
Princeton @ Dartmouth
Dartmouth @ Penn
Brown @ Cornell
Harvard @ Columbia
Harvard @ Yale
Penn @ Columbia
Princeton @ Cornell
Yale @ Brown
Harvard @ Dartmouth
Dartmouth @ Brown
Columbia @ Princeton
Cornell @ Penn
Brown @ Harvard
Columbia @ Cornell
Yake @ Dartmouth
Princeton @ Penn
Yale @ Princeton
Ivy Championship Semifinals
Ivy Championship Final
North: Brown, Dartmouth, Harvard, Yale
South: Columbia, Cornell, Penn, Princeton
2019*: Brown / Harvard & Columbia / Cornell
2019*: Dartmouth / Yale & Penn / Princeton
- 5 match conference play followed by Ivy playoffs.
- 3 matches each against geographic group; 1 home and 1 away against travel pairing from other geographic groups. Travel pairings rotate each year. *In 2019 travel pairings rotates: Brown / Harvard with Columbia / Cornell: Dartmouth / Yale with Penn / Princeton.
- Match points awarded as per historic Ivy Rugby Conference competition guidelines
- Win = 4 pts
- Loss = 0 pts
- Tie = 2 pts
- Bonus Point (Try) = 1 pt for the team scoring 4 tries or more in a game
- Bonus Point (Loss) = 1 pt to the losing team if the loss is less than 7 points
- Top 4 at the end of the regular season compete in:
- Ivy Semi-finals: 4 @ 1, 3 @ 2;
- Ivy Final: winners above at higher seed.