2018 Fall Ivy Rugby Conference Men’s Schedule/Results
Cornell Rugby wins scrum v organized Princeton D
Match scores are posted for September 22nd, 2018.
Match scores and schedule changes and times (when available) will be updated on this page.
Columbia 10 @ Penn 40
Yale 82 @ Cornell 5
Dartmouth 56 @ Harvard 7
IDLE: Brown, Princeton
Brown 43 @ Princeton 0
Columbia 0 @ Yale 67
Cornell 6 @ Dartmouth 97
Harvard 53 @ Penn 13
Dartmouth 59 @ Yale 0
Penn 5 @ Brown 57
Cornell 14 @ Princeton 53
IDLE: Columbia, Harvard
Harvard @ Brown
Penn @ Cornell
Princeton @ Columbia
10/27/18 - Semifinals
Penn @ Princeton
Brown @ Dartmouth
Cornell @ Columbia
Yale @ Harvard
Ivy Championship Final
North: Brown, Dartmouth, Harvard, Yale
South: Columbia, Cornell, Penn, Princeton
2018*: Brown / Harvard & Penn / Princeton
2018*: Dartmouth / Yale & Columbia / Cornell
- 5 match conference play followed by Ivy playoffs.
- 3 matches each against geographic group; 1 home and 1 away against travel pairing from other geographic groups. Travel pairings rotate each year. *In 2019 travel pairings rotates: Brown / Harvard with Columbia / Cornell: Dartmouth / Yale with Penn / Princeton.
- Match points awarded as per historic Ivy Rugby Conference competition guidelines
- Win = 4 pts
- Loss = 0 pts
- Tie = 2 pts
- Bonus Point (Try) = 1 pt for the team scoring 4 tries or more in a game
- Bonus Point (Loss) = 1 pt to the losing team if the loss is less than 7 points
- Top 4 at the end of the regular season compete in:
- Ivy Semi-finals: 4 @ 1, 3 @ 2;
- Ivy Final: winners above at higher seed.